Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bonus: Cannoli Cones!

So, I had some leftover filling from the Cannoli Sandwich Cookies that was too decadent to toss out...oh yes, plus I never throw anything away. I went fishing around in my cabinets for an idea for this creamy goodness and came across some old ice cream cones. I'm talking last Halloween old. I had used them as cupcake toppers posing as witches hats...turns out you only need about 10 when making a plethora of Halloween cupcakes, so my 20 pack of cones was relegated to the back of the cabinet, turns out for 14 months. So. Back to the present, I decided to fill the cones with the cannoli cream. So good. My husband gave these the clever moniker of Cone-olis!


Cone-Olis
Cannoli Sandwich filling (find it here)
1 package of waffle ice cream cones


Simply place the cannoli filling in a zip-top bag, seal and cut a small slit in the bottom corner to fashion a piping bag. Pipe the filling into each cone to imitate an ice cream cone. Store in the freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment