Monday, May 23, 2011

Hiatus

Notice the lack of posts this month? Have I been cooking less? Yes and no. Our house has been turned upside down over the last month or so with me starting back to work and dealing with first trimester sickies (thankfully into the second trimester now)...so I have been cooking a bit less (full disclosure I have had a bowl of cereal for dinner on more than one occasion), but also I have reverted to my old reliable meals and have not tried anything new lately out of sheer exhaustion and lack of time to go to he grocery store or search for good recipes. 

My three part time jobs plus caring for my son full time has taken its toll, not to mention the new tummy dweller! I hope to be back on top of my game soon...my sister has forwarded me some excellent recipes lately, so I hope to try those and get them posted. Teaser: think beets!

Hope to be back on the blog soon!

Ashley  

2 comments:

  1. whoa!!! SO EXCITING! Congrats to all three of you :) Can't wait to hear more - I might even have to call you tonight :) So happy for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete