Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hiatus II

So clearly I should have saved my hiatus post for June. I literally have about 5-6 recipes piled up in my draft posts awaiting pictures and final touches before being published. Where did June go anyway? Here it is July 1st (nope, just glaned at the calendar, July 2nd) and poor coffee braised beef brisket has been holding down the blog for a solid three weeks. Pitiful, really. Add that we are on vacation and I'm not exercising any kind of ability to cook, and well you get the idea. We won't be back in the city until the middle of next week, so I suspect that post-worthy dinners will even scarce at best. My intention, at the very least, is to get the draft posts published, so may these whet your appretite in the meantime:

Cauliflower Mac'n'Cheese
Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla with Mango Salsa
Red Potato Salad with Dijon and Red Pepper
Turkey Burgers with Heirloom Tomatoes & Red Onion
How Not to Make Granola Bars
Egg White Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. so I have some ground turkey just waiting for you to post the turkey burger recipe ;) Guess I'll have to try the larb. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete